- etcdctl - A command line client for etcd
- etcd-backup - A powerful command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-dump - Command line utility for dumping/restoring etcd.
- etcd-fs - FUSE filesystem for etcd
- etcddir - Realtime sync etcd and local directory. Work with windows and linux.
- etcd-browser - A web-based key/value editor for etcd using AngularJS
- etcd-lock - Master election & distributed r/w lock implementation using etcd - Supports v2
- etcd-console - A web-base key/value editor for etcd using PHP
- etcd-viewer - An etcd key-value store editor/viewer written in Java
- etcdtool - Export/Import/Edit etcd directory as JSON/YAML/TOML and Validate directory using JSON schema
- etcd-rest - Create generic REST API in Go using etcd as a backend with validation using JSON schema
- etcdsh - A command line client with support of command history and tab completion. Supports v2
- etcdloadtest - A command line load test client for etcd version 3.0 and above.
- lucas - A web-based key-value viewer for kubernetes etcd3.0+ cluster.
- etcd-manager - A modern, efficient, multi-platform and free ETCD 3.x GUI & client tool. Available for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- etcd-backup-restore - Utility to periodic and incrementally backup and restore the etcd.
- etcd/clientv3 - the officially maintained Go client for v3
- etcd/client - the officially maintained Go client for v2
- go-etcd - the deprecated official client. May be useful for older (<2.0.0) versions of etcd.
- encWrapper - encWrapper is an encryption wrapper for the etcd client Keys API/KV.
Projects using etcd
- etcd Raft users - projects using etcd’s raft library implementation.
- apache/celix - an implementation of the OSGi specification adapted to C and C++
- binocarlos/yoda - etcd + ZeroMQ
- blox/blox - a collection of open source projects for container management and orchestration with AWS ECS
- calavera/active-proxy - HTTP Proxy configured with etcd
- chain/chain - software designed to operate and connect to highly scalable permissioned blockchain networks
- derekchiang/etcdplus - A set of distributed synchronization primitives built upon etcd
- go-discover - service discovery in Go
- gleicon/goreman - Branch of the Go Foreman clone with etcd support
- garethr/hiera-etcd - Puppet hiera backend using etcd
- mattn/etcd-vim - SET and GET keys from inside vim
- mattn/etcdenv - “env” shebang with etcd integration
- kelseyhightower/confd - Manage local app config files using templates and data from etcd
- configdb - A REST relational abstraction on top of arbitrary database backends, aimed at storing configs and inventories.
- kubernetes/kubernetes - Container cluster manager introduced by Google.
- mailgun/vulcand - HTTP proxy that uses etcd as a configuration backend.
- duedil-ltd/discodns - Simple DNS nameserver using etcd as a database for names and records.
- skynetservices/skydns - RFC compliant DNS server
- xordataexchange/crypt - Securely store values in etcd using GPG encryption
- spf13/viper - Go configuration library, reads values from ENV, pflags, files, and etcd with optional encryption
- lytics/metafora - Go distributed task library
- ryandoyle/nss-etcd - A GNU libc NSS module for resolving names from etcd.
- Gru - Orchestration made easy with Go
- Vitess - Vitess is a database clustering system for horizontal scaling of MySQL.
- lclarkmichalek/etcdhcp - DHCP server that uses etcd for persistence and coordination.
- openstack/networking-vpp - A networking driver that programs the
FD.io VPP dataplane to provide
OpenStack cloud virtual networking
- OpenStack - OpenStack services can rely on etcd as a base service.
- CoreDNS - CoreDNS is a DNS server that chains plugins, part of CNCF and Kubernetes
- Uber M3 - M3: Uber’s Open Source, Large-scale Metrics Platform for Prometheus
- Rook - Storage Orchestration for Kubernetes
- Patroni - A template for PostgreSQL High Availability with ZooKeeper, etcd, or Consul
- Trillian - Trillian implements a Merkle tree whose contents are served from a data storage layer, to allow scalability to extremely large trees.